Postdoc position in Machine Learning and Big Data
Center of Machine Learning and Big Data at Novosibirsk State University (Russia, Novosibirsk) is looking for a highly motivated postdoc to commence in January/August 2019.
We are primarily interested in candidates with research expertise in the following application areas:
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Big Data and Data Mining;
We seek candidates with a commitment to excellence in both applied research and teaching.
First of all, the candidate is expected to develop a nationally recognized research group and also to teach 1-3 courses per semester relevant to his/her area of research and/or based on Center’s needs. Salary and working time
The salary is $3000 per month before taxes. Initial appointment is on a 1-year renewable contract with a possibility of annual renewal for up to 4 years maximum, subject to annual performance reviews. Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study.
- At least 1+ year of experience in:
- Machine Learning and/or Statistics with expertise in techniques such as Classification, Regression, Decision Trees, SVMs, Genetic Algorithms, Clustering, Anomaly Detection and/or Time-series analysis.
- Deep Learning and relevant frameworks, APIs, libraries (e.g, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV etc.).
- Proficiency in programming in at least one of Python, R, C/C++, Java.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a diverse, global team.
According to the QS experts, Novosibirsk State University is the second best university in Russia. The NSU campus is located in the world-famous scientific center – Akademgorodok. It’s 30 kilometers away from Novosibirsk who is a vibrant 2-million city and the non-official capital of Siberia. So there is no disadvantages of the big city, like noise or smog, but there are all the benefits: excellent clubs and restaurants, theaters, music, opera, museums, different sports, and much more. How to apply
To apply, please send the following documents to Irina Elshanskaya (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Motivation letter (max. two pages)
- CV including list of publications
- Degree certificates and academic transcripts
- Contact details of at least two referees (or letters of recommendation, if already available)
- Applications are invited immediately and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
For further information, kindly contact Prof. Alexey Okunev (email@example.com)....
نویسنده : محمد رضا جوادیان
بازدید : 3
تاريخ : دوشنبه
1397 ساعت: 1:31